Tuition and Payment
We are committed to providing the financial support to minimize your cost while delivering an education that will give you the highest return on your investment. Our goal is to make your education affordable and have you focus on your career after graduation.
Costs for Degree Programs
The tuition rate is subject to change by Florida Palms University without notice. Tuition is charged by semester depending on the number of credits the student is enrolled in during the semester.
There is a one-time application fee of $50.00 for Undergraduate Degree Programs, and a one-time application fee of $100.00 for Graduate Degree Programs.
In addition to the General Admissions Requirements:
Tuition for Undergraduate Degree Programs
Tuition is charged at $450.00 per credit for Undergraduate Degree Programs.
Tuition for Graduate Degree Programs
Tuition is charged at $897.00 per credit for Graduate Degree Programs (Unless otherwise specified for a particular program).
There are semester fees associated with all degree programs (undergraduate and graduate programs). Semester Fee schedules for all programs at Florida Palms University, have been calculated on a semester basis and are subject to review and modification. Semester fees cover a variety of services offered by the University to all students enrolled at the University, including but not limited to technology, lab access, and online platform access and support.
Undergraduate Programs Semester Fee Per Credit
There is a fee of $40.00 per credit hour fee for Undergraduate Degree Programs. Therefore, if a student is registered for 12 credit hours in the semester, the semester fee for that particular semester is $480.00 ($80 per credit hour x 12 credit hours).
Graduate Programs Semester Fee Per Credit
There is a fee of $223.33 per credit hour fee for Graduate Degree Programs. Therefore, if a student is registered for 6 credit hours in the semester, the semester fee for that particular semester is $1,340.00 ($223.33 per credit hour x 6 credit hours).
Books and Learning Materials
Textbook costs (approximately $100 per course) are additional and are paid for by the students. Students may purchase textbooks, required for each class, from local bookstores or from on-line providers.
Graduation (One-time Fee) $ 350.00
Florida Palms University does not offer Federal Financial Aid.
Should a student be terminated or canceled for any reason, all refunds will be made according to the following refund schedule:
- Cancellation from the program may be in writing or verbally.
- All tuition fees will be refunded if, prior to the beginning of the program, the applicant is not accepted by the University or if the student cancels within three (3) business days after signing the Enrollment Agreement and making an initial deposit.
- Cancellation after the third (3rd) business day, but before the first class, will result in a refund of all monies paid, with the exception of the registration fee.
- Courses can be added or dropped from the student’s schedule during the first week of the course without penalties. Withdrawal or termination from the program after completion of the first full week of classes will result in no refund, and student will be responsible for the full cost of the semester.
- Books and materials for degree programs are not included in the cost of tuition and are charged separately from the tuition. Upon withdrawal from the school, books and materials are returnable if they are in good “as new” condition within 20 days of withdrawal.
- The termination date for refund computation purposes is the last date of actual attendance by the student.
- Refunds will be made within 30 days from the day the school determines the student has dropped. Date of determination will be within 14 days from the last date of attendance from students with five (5) consecutive unexcused absences, or the date the student provides an official notice to the school of their intention to withdraw from the school.
Other Terms and Conditions
A student may be terminated for creating a safety hazard to other students, disobedient or disrespectful behavior to faculty or other students, unsatisfactory academic progress, poor attendance, unprofessional conduct, excessive absence or lateness, failure to pay fees when due, cheating, falsifying records, breach of enrollment agreement, entering the University site while under the influence or effects of alcohol, drugs, or narcotics, of any kind, carrying a concealed or potentially dangerous weapon or sexual harassment or harassment of any kind. Terms of the refund policy will apply. The University will provide its graduates with assistance and job leads upon graduation but cannot guarantee job placement or employment.