Master of Science in Business Administration
The program is designed to prepare students for positions of leadership, and to provide students with a broad comprehensive view of the total business organization. The MBA program aims to improve decision-making capabilities of our students by providing a functional business foundation and enhancing their analytical, communicational, and technological skills, enabling students to contribute intellectually to the business profession.
30 Graduate Level
Semester Credit Hours
Time 20 months
Upon completion of the Master of Science in Business Administration (MS) Degree Program, students may seek executive employment in business, government, or a variety of industries where a range of professional business skills are needed
The objectives of FPU’s MBA program are to:
- Integrate managerial competencies, which are essential for effective leadership – by applying business strategies, international business concepts, marketing tools, and critical analysis to manage and solve situations in unpredictable environments.
- Provide students the tools and practical experiences essential to an executive or top management career in business.
- Further develop student’s knowledge of central functions of management, marketing, finance, and information technology in a global economy.
- Enhance student’s appreciation of the ethical and legal environment of business as the context for their own contributions to the economic and social well-being of their communities.
- Enhance student’s understanding of and sensitivity to cultural differences in the workplace as they impact management effectiveness.
Program Breakdown by Course
|Course Code||Course Name||Credits|
|MBA 510||Leadership and Organizational Behavior||3.00|
|MBA 521||International Strategic Management||3.00|
|MBA 550||Economic Analysis and Business Decisions||3.00|
|MAR 600||Social Media Marketing||3.00|
|MBA 675||IT and Business Transformation (ITBT)||3.00|
|MBA 695||Finances for Executives||3.00|
|MBA 699||Accounting for Management Planning & Control||3.00|
|MBA 702||Operations and Project Management||3.00|
|MBA 705||Entrepreneurship Business Project||3.00|
|MBA 710||Capstone Project||3.00|
MBA students are normally scheduled for one course at a time. Students are required to successfully complete 30 graduate credit hours.